In order to ensure our guests an enjoyable & relaxing vacation, we kindly ask you to comply with the following guidelines:
- Visitors to your campsite/cabin please check-in at the office first
- Keep your pet on a leash
- Pick up after your pet
- No pets in the washroom & shower facilities
- Drive cautiously & obey speed limit
- No use of ATVs or dirtbikes on resort grounds
- RV/car wash or oil change is not permitted
- Only electric motors are allowed on Fawn Lake
- Moorage: $ 3.00 per day & boat
- Please use designated docks
- Check-in: after 2pm
- Check-out: before 10am (late check-out fee will be charged)
- Office/store hours: 8am - 8pm
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times. Small children must be accompanied by an adult in washrooms, on the docks, bird watching tower, playground, at the beach etc.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. All guests are responsible for their own safety.
- This resort is privately owned and we retain the right to refuse entry and to require the departure of anyone causing damage to the property or disturbance to others.
- The management is not responsible for any accidents/injuries or for loss/damage of valuables.
- Please, help us to keep Fawn Lake Resort clean & tidy.
Campsites & cabin yards
- Quiet hours: 10pm - 7am
- Avoid excessive noise so that everyone can enjoy the peace & tranquility of the resort. Stereos at high volume are not allowed.
- Use of generators is prohibited.
- Fires are only allowed in fire-pits, don't move fire-pits. Never leave your campfire unattended.
- Firewood can be purchased at the office, if you prefer to use your own wood, please tidy up any wood chips
- Keep your site clean of paper, cigarette butts etc. Use designated garbage containers for garbage / cans & bottles
- Pouring waste waters on open ground is prohibited
- Max. 6 guests per campsite
- Max. 1 car per campsite (if extra cars, pls. check with the office first)
Thank you very much for your co-operation!